The Picnick Club takes your privacy seriously and treats all your personal data with care. When processing your personal data, the Picknick Club seeks a good balance between your privacy and the objectives of our company. The Picnick Club always acts in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
One of the requirements of the GDPR is that we inform you about the processing of your personal data. In this Privacy Statement, the Picknick Club explains which of your data is processed, for what purpose we do this and what rights you have with regard to the processing of your personal data. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully.
The Picnick Club is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. If you have any questions about your privacy and how we handle it, you can send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
The Picknick Club processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this information to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Information about your activities on our website (Google Analytics)
– Internet browser and device type (Google Analytics)
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The Picknick Club processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To be able to send you a quote/invoice that you have requested;
– To inform you about changes to our services and products;
– The Picnick Club also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return;
– Google Analytics
How long we keep personal data
We do not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
– Personal details
– Address data
– Retention period 7 years > Reason: tax legislation
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a person is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
Sharing personal data with third parties
The Picnick Club does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Parties we work with:
– Tax and Customs Administration, they can inspect the records of the Picnick Club at any time
– Google (Analytics), they process the website statistics
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
If you want to make use of your right to object and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. The Picnick Club will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
The Picknick Club would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
The Picknick Club takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes.
If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Picnick Club has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Access to personal data only possible for employees for whom access is necessary (administration)
– All data on hosting servers is protected and only accessible with fingerprint and/or iris scanners.
– Security software, such as a virus scanner, firewall and brute force protection.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
– DNSSEC is an extra security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name to the associated IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
– Software updates at least twice a month to close security vulnerabilities quickly.
– The Picnick Club is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1811 NC Alkmaar
072-303 40 86
If you have any questions about your privacy and how we handle it, you can send it to: email@example.com